John guides teams to extraordinary results through the power of authentic connection.
As an intrapreneur, program leader and consultant John shepherds ‘bootstrapped’ innovation projects; complex challenges with ambitious goals and scarce resources. His method follows a simple mantra: Reframe, Remix, Repurpose, Regenerate!
John’s programs range from leadership alignment, to enacting strategy. He leads efforts in product and service design, multi-constituent collaboration and organizational design. He serves both public and private sectors, large and small organizations alike. His engagements take him wherever in the world his rare talents are required.
He learned on the ground that every complex challenge relies on engaging people with adaptive mindsets. John helps them tap into their creativity and come together to collaborate in networks. The power, and the complexity, arise among collaborative peers and partners “where nobody gets to tell anyone else what to do.” They often describe their own outcomes (with some surprise) as transformative, inspiring, empowering and regenerative.
- How do we build shared purpose?
- How do we earn trust and lead with intention?
- How can we create exponential value, together?
- How do we engage the people and resources we’re already investing in to come up with new and fresh solutions?
- How do we liberate our collective potential to achieve amazing things?
- How do we build a business the world actually needs?
John loves working to solve these challenges and partnering with individuals and teams to unleash the hidden value in an organization together. John is based in Silicon Valley in the San Francisco Bay Area.